Saturday, January 2, 2016

Long time no see

Every new mother with a blog will tell you that time is a precious commodity for them. I used to be a judgy little shit and think they were just inefficient. And I had a baby last year. I am not judging anything or anyone right now. Because today, after only god knows how long, I shampooed my hair. There was no screaming, no incessant crying. I almost said a prayer of thanks!

But this kind of joy is short lived. I don't know when I am going to get this kind of time next. 

I just felt that the momentous event of a hair shampoo deserved a mention.

Signing out.

P.S. I'm now blogging via the app. So, no more long breaks!

2 comments:

  1. I really missed you :D
    I used to be your regular reader. Dropping in to let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I back Samyukta....Come back soon...

    ReplyDelete